Nigerian Government Job Opportunities You Need to Apply for in 2022.
We suggest you apply for the Nigerian Government Job in 2022 because the Federal Government job in Nigeria comes with many opportunities and benefits.
This guide here about the Nigerian Government Job to apply for in 2022 on JobsGrants will help you on knowing the requirement, the benefit of each of them and how to apply for the Nigerian Government Job at the Federal level.
Without further ado, let us get deep into the business of the day. On our list, Nigeria Customs Recruitment comes first and below is how you can apply:
1. Nigeria Customs Recruitment, Requirements and How to Apply:
You can apply for Nigeria Customs recruitment at any location, but there are general requirements you must fulfil in order to confirm that you are qualified and prepared to go through the recruitment process. Candidates from all states are eligible to apply for this position.
Deadline: Not Specified.
2. Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruitment Intake 2022
All interested applicants are to apply through the online application portal for the 84 Regular Recruitment Intake for Non-trades men/women & Tradesmen/women. The application Is Free!
Deadline: 2 December 2022.
3. WAEC Recruitment Application and its Requirements 2022
The WAEC Recruitment 2022 Application guide is available to help you submit a successful application for the upcoming WAEC Recruitment exercise. We have gathered materials from the previous recruitment to help people who want to get the future recruitment application form to be adequately prepared.
For the West African Examination Council recruitment, we strongly advise you to take note of the information provided here and make sure your paperwork is in order.
Deadline: Not Specified.
4. Nigeria Immigration Recruitment’s Requirements and How to Apply in 2022.
The recruitment exercise takes place yearly and applications are invited from eligible Nigerians into the Nigeria Immigration Service.
However, the application will be opened to all civilians. The serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
5. INEC 2023 Election Staff Recruitment
As the Election for the year 2023 is fast approaching, we will be discussing on how to apply and the latest news about it. So get ready as we move into the deal of the day.
A few weeks ago, the National Independence Electoral Commission (INEC) published an update inviting interested applicants to apply for INEC 2023 Election Staff recruitment. The recruitment portal is still for application until the 14th of December 2022.
Deadline: 14th December, 2022.
NOTE: When you are applying for any of the Nigerian Government Job 2022, do ensure to strictly follow the information given based on the post you want. Also,
- Do not submit multiple applications to avoid automatic disqualification
- Ensure your names are written or correctly spelt
- Indicate if you are already registered under a pension fund administrator
- Confirm that your grades are accurate as they are on your certificate to avoid disqualification
- Ensure that the dates of work experience and graduation are correct.
In Conclusion, we suggested the Nigerian Government Job because of the 2 Major reasons below:
- Retirement benefit: The Federal employees tend to have the option to retire earlier than their private sector counterparts. There is what is known as pension in which the employee will receive an amount and is paid to the person through out his/her lifetime until such person passes.
- Stability: The Nigerian Government Job will continue. Unlike in the private sector, where companies could just fold up, The Government sectors will never fold since it is run by the Government themselves. Except in cases of extreme economic crunch and privatization. Incessant laying off of workers is less prevalent in government jobs than in private ones.