Website British American Tobacco
Apply for the post of Warehouse Assistant Job at British American Tobacco.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success.
We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion-dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. Our future looks equally bright with robust positions in each of our regional markets.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
- Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
- Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
- Seniority Level: Non-management
- Function: Operations, Supply Chain
Role Positioning And Objectives
- Your role will be to contribute to the performance of the WAA Supply chain by providing basic warehousing functions of receipt and storage of goods under supervision.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Prompt loading and offloading of leaf tobacco grades
- Arrange for fumigation and supplies of blends through GMES to the customer
- Proper stock and warehouse management to ensure storage and handling of leaf grades are done as per BAT best practices.
- Maintain new lot before GR and GR all offloaded materials into the system correctly
- Maintain 98% stock accuracy throughout the year.
- Manage and report the status of all material handling equipment to ensure their maintainability to avoid equipment failure.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all other functions and warehousing staff.
- Follow FIFO to supply Diet, Recon, CLD etc
- Posting of materials must be done according to the picking list and current BOM.no according to the picking list and current BOM
- Check Base Quantity before printing of PO and adhere to ‘NO SCAN, NO MORE
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- A minimum of OND in any Numerical or Financial courses, in addition to this, a good knowledge of computers will be an advantage.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills and ability to work with figures
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workloads.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehousing processes
- Experience in an FMCG handling a large number of SKUs preferably with a manufacturing organisation sufficient to demonstrate an understanding of products…
- Familiarity with SAP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
Salary Range: Competitive Salary + excellent benefits.
How To Apply for the Warehouse Assistant Job at British American Tobacco.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the “Apply for Job” button below:
To apply for this job please visit careers.bat.com.