Nigeria Immigration Recruitment’s Requirements and How to Apply in 2022.
We will be discussing on how you can apply for the Nigeria Immigration recruitment: the general requirements and application guidelines. The recruitment exercise takes place yearly and applications are invited from eligible Nigerians into the Nigeria Immigration Service,
However, the application will be opened to all civilians. The serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
General Requirements For Nigeria Immigration Recruitments is as follow:
Below are all the requirements for the Nigeria Immigration service recruitment.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- You must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- You must not be less than 1.7 metres in height for males and 1.64 metres for females;
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- You must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
You must not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- You must be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- You must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopaedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Academic Qualifications
Category A: West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects;
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
Category B: National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration
These procedures explains how to apply for the Nigeria immigration recruitment in the year 2022:
- Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” button shown on the Nigeria immigration recruitment portal https://immigrationrecruitment.org/ (copy the link and paste into your browser).
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- Enter your 6 digits’ email validation code in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
- A verification link would be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/SMS and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provided to complete sign-up.
- Once the account is activated, the next step is to log in and complete your application form.
- Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). The next option will not be available until all the above steps have been taken.
- Ensure to print out your Photocard on this portal once the application gets approved.
- Watch Out For The Official Shortlist, Ensure to log in to track your application status on this portal.
To check if the Nigeria Immigration Service is currently recruiting and open to applications, check their publications on NIS or check their portal at https://immigrationrecruitment.org/.
Note: Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions on the the application page.
Lastly, help us share this “Nigeria Immigration Recruitment’s Requirements and How to Apply in 2022” article with other people via social media using the share tool at the top and bottom of this post.
Thanks for checking out, we look forward to more visit from you to our website.
Don’t forget to rate this post and shareyour thoughts on this by dropping a comment below, it is very important to us. THANK YOU.