|👤 Posted Under: Professional Programs for Graduates.|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 17th, 2022 (See More Events)|
|🔔 Set Reminder:|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|Join Us On: & For Updates.|
Unilever Future Leaders Graduate Programme 2022 Application.
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique Graduate programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh! Get up close and personal with a company that can shape your future. You will need strong self-motivation, have a passion to win and the ability to build strong relationships. Be the individual that drives the success of a mutli-billion euro Brand…this could be MADE BY YOU!
Unilever Future Leaders Graduate Programme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Completed 3 Year University Accounting degree in Management Accounting, Business Science(with Accounts 2 and Accounts 3)
- Completed 4 Year BTech Accounting Degree (NQF Level 7) in Management Accounting, CIMA Strategic Level, BTech Financial Accounting
- Honours level/4th year/CTA equivalent / Man-Acc post-graduate will be advantageous
- You will be required to complete the CIMA Program with Unilever
- Finance Data Scientists skills will be advantageous
Unilever Future Leaders Graduate Programme 2022 Benefits
- This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
How to Apply Unilever Future Leaders Graduate Programme 2022
Interested and qualified candidate are to apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below: