|👤 Posted Under: Masters Scholarship for Masters Programs, Post Graduates, Undergraduates.|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30th, 2022 (See More Events)|
|🔔 Set Reminder:|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|Join Us On: & For Updates.|
The Standard Bank of South Africa’s Bursary for Tertiary Students 2022.
Apply for the 2022 Standard Bank of South Africa’s Bursary Fund to finance your future and achieve your education dream. Nothing should stop you from achieving the goals you’ve set up for yourself. And we’re passionate about giving every young person the opportunity to thrive. Hence, you are invited to join our program.
What does the 2022 Standard Bank of South Africa Bursary cover? Full tuition costs; Textbooks; Accommodation; Medical aid; Living allowance; Laptop; Mentoring and psychological support.
The Standard Bank Group Bursary is available if you require funding for your first, second, third and final year of undergraduate studies – as well as if you want to pursue your postgraduate studies up to the Master’s level.
To apply: You must
- Be a South African citizen
- Have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June)
- Be registered for full time undergraduate or postgraduate studies
- Meet the admission requirements of your university if applying for a post-graduate bursary.
To qualify: You should be well-rounded academically, with strong performance in any of the following fields:
- Actuarial science
- Computer and data science
- Information technology
If you get through the first stage of application, we’ll invite you to participate in a formal assessment process, including (but not limited to) psychometric evaluation and an interview. Financial need is considered in applications.
How To Apply
- Click here to access the Study Trust Standard Bank Group Bursary Fund and follow the link to the online application platform powered by Xhuma. Applications can be submitted using the Xhuma WhatsApp facility or through the Xhuma website
- 2023 bursary application season: April 2022 to 30 September 2022
- Enquiries may be directed to Susan Dube at [email protected]
Lastly, help us share this article with other people via social media using the share tool at the top and bottom of this post.
Thanks for checking out, we look forward to more visit from you to our website.
Don’t forget to rate this post “Standard Bank of South Africa Bursary 2022” and share your thoughts on this by dropping a comment below, it is very important to us. THANK YOU.