|👤 Posted Under: Internship for Graduates, Nigerians, Undergraduates.|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 22nd, 2022 - Oct 29th, 2022 (See More Events)|
|🔔 Set Reminder:|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|Join Us On: & For Updates.|
Shell Nigeria 2022 Student Industrial Training And Internship Program.
Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in our office locations.
The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
Shell Nigeria 2022 Student Industrial Training Program Eligibility Criteria
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled fulltime in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
The Benefits of Shell Nigeria 2022 Student Industrial Training Program
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
How To Apply for Shell Nigeria 2022 Internship Prgramme
All applicants should have their personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email through the “Apply Now” button below this post:
Please take note that the Email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Your name
- Name of the University/ institution of higher learning
- Your Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Also, take note that the industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.