|👤 Posted Under: Internship for Graduates.|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 21st, 2022 - Oct 25th, 2022 (See More Events)|
|🔔 Set Reminder:|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|Join Us On: & For Updates.|
Jumia 2022 Graduate Internship Programme.
Jumia 2022 Graduate Internship Programme mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 Jumia Graduate Internship Programme.
Jumia 2022 Graduate Internship Programme (Global)
Vendor Onboard/Marketing Internship
- New onboard vendor communication, onboard materials review and application approval;
- Onboard new and existing sellers to Vendor Center;
- Marketing planning, exhibition support, company WeChat account management；
- Assist marketing events & exhibitions preparation.
Vendor Management Internship
- Monitor vendors operational performance. Provide proper training and guidance in the aim of ensuring vendors follow platform policies and regulations;
- Help vendors to solve the issues, monitor vendors warehouse inventory and replenishment, enhance vendors sales performance based on data analysis, etc.
Vendor Experience Internship
- Vendor communication and cross function coordination;
- Solve the cases and processes improvement at all levels of the Jumia platform;
- Support operation & regulation training to Jumia vendors.
Data Analyst Internship
- Support business to extract data and business reporting to drive the growth;
- Support Monthly/Quarterly business or tier one event KPI computation.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Jumia 2022 Graduate Internship Programme Qualifications And Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field.