|👤 Posted Under: Internship for Graduates, Nigerian.|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 23rd, 2022 - Oct 31st, 2022 (See More Events)|
|🔔 Set Reminder:|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|Join Us On: & For Updates.|
Apply for the FirstBank Technology Academy Program 2022 for Nigerian Graduates.
The FirstBank of Nigeria has come again with it’s yearly program tagged FirstBank Technology Academy Program and this year own, is a program for STEM graduates who are interested in Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments.
First Bank of Nigeria limited ( FirstBank) is Nigerian largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earning. with more than 10million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services .
FirstBank Technology Academy Program 2022 Summary
- Host: FirstBank
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Join us on WhatsApp, Click HERE
First Bank of Nigeria, sometimes referred to as FirstBank, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies. The bank specialises in retail banking and has the largest retail client base in Nigeria.
Don’t forget to Join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to always receive Scholarship alerts as we publish them daily.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply by making use of “Apply Now” button below:
Deadline: October 31, 2022.
Lastly, help us share this article with other people via social media using the share tool at the top and bottom of this post.
Thanks for checking out, we look forward to more visit from you to our website.