|👤 Posted Under: Scholarship for Bachelor’s degree, Master's, Undergraduate.|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 30th, 2022 (See More Events)|
|🔔 Set Reminder:|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|Join Us On: & For Updates.|
Apply for The Émile Boutmy Scholarships 2023-2024 in France.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023-2024 a fully-funded scholarship will be offered to undergraduate and master’s degree programs in all fields. Science Po offers admissions and funding to the following schools: School of international affairs, School of Public Affairs, School of management and innovation, Law school, and urban school. It is a great opportunity for local and international students to study in France. This scholarship is merit-based and is awarded to deserving students out there.
Coverage Allowances of Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
Emile Boutmy scholarships offer various funding packages for international students outside of the European Union. A plus point is that students can study in France without the criteria of being proficient in the French language. Following are the packages Emile Boutmy offers for undergraduate and master’s programs:
Bachelor’s degree programme
The Émile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of studies.
The Émile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
- A tuition grant of €13,190 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be lost.
If you have been granted for a scholarship and decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost.
During the year abroad (third year of the undergraduate programme): scholarship recipients will retain their tuition fee grant and additional cost of living grant (if applicable).
The Émile Boutmy scholarship is automatically renewed if the student chooses to continue their graduate studies at Sciences Po
The Émile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of study.
The Émile Boutmy programme is a tuition grant of €12,200 per year which covers part of the tuition fees for the two years of the Master’s degree programme.
If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be lost.
If you have been granted a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost.
To be Eligible to Apply for The Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, you must be: first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the
Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- BAMA ITAM
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Bachelor dual degree candidates (unless as part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure
The Émile Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria may also be taken into account.
Both undergraduate and Master’s students can apply to keep in mind that their financial records will be required. They can apply by filling out the online application form (Link given at the end of the article).
Applicants from Foreign schools must demonstrate that they need this scholarship
Applicants from French schools must email Science Po their CVs, financial records, and family background.
Fill in all application forms, attach the required doc’s and submit an application
Wait for the final result announcement by Emile Boutmy
Documents Required to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
The document submission is an essential part of the application process for Emile Boutmy Scholarships. The following documents are required at Science Po for Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- Highest Degree Diploma verified with official Stamps
- Two recommendation letters by the teachers
- A research proposal on why the student wants to study in France, the applicant’s field of interest, and his goals and careers and he also has to mention how Science Po will help him achieve those goals.
- Family income statement and tax proposals with proof.
- Student’s Resume and certifications
- Study plan and statement of purpose
- Verified official English language proficiency test
- Highest Degree Transcript verified with official stamps
- Another reference document if any.
- Emile Boutmy Scholarship Application Deadline: Nov 30, 2022
- Applicants from Foreign schools must apply before mid-February 2023.
- Applicants from French schools must apply before mid-June 2023.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must apply before November 30th, 2022.
If you have already tried in applying for The Émile Boutmy scholarship but your application was refused, it is not possible for you to apply again as we will only take into account complete files.
No application request will be accepted if received after the deadline.
You will find information on our application procedures using the following links:
Important : It is not possible for students to apply for the Émile Boutmy scholarship after their admission to Sciences Po or during their studies at Sciences Po. Students are therefore responsible for finding another source of funding if they have not been awarded the Emily Boutmy scholarship.
The Admissions Department is responsible for awarding Émile Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship request will only be taken into account if you are admitted to one of our eligible programmes.
The Émile Boutmy Scholarships 2023-2024 Deadlines
- Deadline for undergraduate programme (applicants from foreign secondary schools): 23 February 2022.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme (applicants from French secondary schools): 12 June 2022.
- Deadline for master programme: 30 November 2021.
No application requests will be accepted after the deadline.
For more information contact the Admissions Department either by filling out this contact form.
Be aware that no application request will be accepted if received after the deadline.
You will find information on our application procedures using the following link
Lastly, help us share this article with other people via social media using the share tool at the top and bottom of this post.
Thanks for checking out, we look forward to more visit from you to our website.
Don’t forget to rate this post “The Émile Boutmy Scholarships 2023-2024” and share your thoughts on this by dropping a comment below, it is very important to us. THANK YOU.