|👤 Posted Under: International Student Scholarship for Master's, postgraduate, Undergraduate.|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 1st, 2022 (See More Events)|
|🔔 Set Reminder:|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|Join Us On: & For Updates.|
Study In UK: Chevening Scholarships 2023 at University of Exeter for International Students.
The Chevening Scholarship 2023 Programme is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organizations for international students to study at Exeter University, UK.
However, applications are invited and welcomed from international students for a one-year Master programme for the Chevening scholarships.
Students who have leadership qualities and a passion for influencing positive change in their home countries are encouraged to apply.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship including:
- Course Fees
- Flight Ticket
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
Join us on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Chevening Scholarships 2023 University of Exeter Scholarship Details:
Chevening Scholarships 2023 is a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Chevening Scholarships 2023 also enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, the organisation is looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
The fully funded scholarship is open to international students to study in Exeter University for a one-year Masters programme in the following files/courses:
To be considered for the Chevening Scholarships, you must:
- Be an international students
- Have an undergraduate degree
- Have at least two years’ work experience (including voluntary experience)
- Have leadership qualities and a passion for influencing positive change in your home countries
- Have obtained a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:2 Honours degree
- Have evidence of relevant personal, professional and educational experience
Chevening Scholarships 2023 Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run for a year for students to live and study in the UK
- The scholarship is fully funded that pays all the course fees
- Accommodation and Flight will be provided for the qualified candidates
- Opportunity to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximising the experience of a lifetime
- Opportunity to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK
Chevening Scholarships 2023 Required Documents
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Education documents
Method of Application for Chevening Scholarships 2023
Applications for Chevening Scholarships must be submitted online; you can check if the award is available in your country/territory and click the link below for more details and application method.
Deadline: November 1, 2022.