|👤 Posted Under: Internship for Master's, PhD Holder, Undergraduate.|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 17th, 2022 - Dec 31st, 2023 (See More Events)|
|🔔 Set Reminder:|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|Join Us On: & For Updates.|
Apply for UNICEF Internship 2022-2023 Fully Funded Paid Opportunities.
UNICEF Internship opportunities are a great way to start your career. Here on this platform, you can start applying for the ongoing UNICEF Paid Internships 2022-2023.
Applications are currently invited from interested and qualified candidates including young graduates and students in their undergraduate, masters and PhD study levels.
The UNICEF Internship Program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
- Company/Organisation: UNICEF Internship
- Program Type: Paid Internship
- Program Location: UNICEF Internship
- Study level/Qualification: Students and Recent Graduates
- Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Application Deadline: On-Going.
What you need to know About UNICEF Internships 2022-2023.
UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund) works in the world’s most difficult places to reach the most vulnerable children and adolescents and to protect the rights of all children everywhere. From early childhood to adolescence, they do everything to help children survive, thrive, and reach their full potential in over 190 countries and territories.
UNICEF is the world’s largest provider of vaccines, supporting child health and nutrition, safe water and sanitation, quality education and skill building, HIV prevention and treatment for mothers and babies, and the protection of children and adolescents from violence and exploitation.
Now UNICEF making the opportunity available to all levels of students to share in their vision and develop their careers through their fully funded internships programme.
UNICEF Paid Internships 2022-2023 Offer
When a UNICEF office identifies the need for an intern to support their team, they publish the opportunity. All the interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available. You can find current opportunities.
UNICEF Paid Internships 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria.
UNICEF Internships 2022-2023 are highly competitive opportunities. To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
As a UNICEF intern you are entitled to:
- A stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
- A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
To Apply: All eligible candidates can submit their application through the UNICEF internship application portal.
Note: First, you need to find current opportunities then proceed to complete and submit an online recruitment profile, your CV/resume and a cover letter.