|👤 Posted Under: International Student Scholarship for Scholarship.|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 26th, 2022 - Jul 15th, 2022 (See More Events)|
|🔔 Set Reminder:|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|Join Us On: & For Updates.|
Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) in Netherlands 2022.
For those applying or planning to study in Netherlands, you can take advantage of the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) 2022. The ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
Eligibility Criteria | Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) 2022
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the completed academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form below. Then after filling in all the required data on the application form, submit it to the appropriate ATS contact person (see official site for contact details).