WAEC Recruitment Application and its Requirements 2022.
The WAEC Recruitment 2022 Application guide is available to help you submit a successful application for the upcoming WAEC Recruitment exercise. We have gathered material from the previous recruitment to help people who want to get the future recruitment application form to be adequately prepared.
For the West African Examination Council recruitment, we strongly advise you to take note of the information provided here and make sure your paperwork is in order before the next round of application forms is made available.
One thing to keep in mind when applying for the (West African Examination Council) waec recruitment is that there are requirements for all the documents to provide, and you won’t be allowed to upload a document if it doesn’t satisfy the requirements.
What You Should Know About WAEC Recruitment
Make sure to give it all you’ve got during the screening process if you want to be considered for employment with the West African Examination Council. Only those who pass this stage will be hired by WAEC.
Applying for a position with the West African Examination Council is done online at recruitment.waec.com.
Before submitting an application for the West African Examination Council, candidates must first register on the recruitment portal, complete the application and upload the necessary documents, following the announcement of the recruitment dates.
WAEC Recruitment Requirements
You will see below a list of requirements that applicants must meet in order to be eligible. We strongly advise you to carefully review the requirements.
Before applying for WAEC recruitment, candidates must meet the following basic requirements:
- You much a degree in a relevant field
- The minimum requirements for applicants are five (5) SSCE/WASSCE credits in English Language and Mathematics in one sitting, or six (6) credits in English Language and Mathematics at a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- A means of identification is either a national Identity (NIN) permanent voter’s card.
- The candidate must be proficient with personal computers, the MS Office suite, and web-based applications.
- Those who met the qualifications would be invited to write an aptitude test after applying, and you would be needed to bring a list of items that we would detail in this post with you when you arrived at the screening location.
- Only those who do well on the aptitude test will be chosen for further consideration.
- Candidates who were shortlisted would be contacted using their contact information.
It’s also crucial to pay attention to the WAEC Adhoc staff recruitment, which typically occurs throughout the exam periods
Important Information Regarding WAEC Recruitment
Before applying, candidates should be aware of a number of crucial details that will be outlined. Before applying, potential candidates should be aware of the following:
- The application is available without charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applications must include scanned passport photos with dimensions of 275 × 314 pixels and file sizes ranging from 7kb to 30kb.
- Uploads should be between 50 and 120 kilobytes in size, with a width and height between 400 and 1500 pixels, respectively.
WAEC Recruitment Application Guidelines
Those who want to be considered for the shortlist should make sure they follow the proper application procedures and submit the necessary documents where indicated. The application procedures will also be outlined on the recruitment portal. The steps listed below should be followed by interested candidates to apply:
- To apply, visit the WAEC recruiting website at recruitment.waec.com.ng and follow the directions below:
- Select Register from the options.
- A verification code will be emailed to your email address once you have completed the registration process.
- Select the email link that was sent to you.
- Click sign in once you have confirmed your account.
- Log in, provide your information, and apply for the open vacancies.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2022.
Interested and Qualified applicants are to click on the “Apply Now” button below:
Lastly, help us share this article with other people via social media using the share tool at the top and bottom of this post.
Thanks for checking out, we look forward to more visit from you to our website.
Don’t forget to rate this post and share your thoughts on this by dropping a comment below, it is very important to us. THANK YOU.